Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finals Are Here




Lucky for me finals are here, which means the end to another
glorious and butt kicking semester. My eye balls fill that
they are burning from over exhaustion, because they are.
Anyway enough about my boring test taking life, here are
some pictures of what I have been doing
on my spare Friday nights- country dancing!!!!

There are many fun an exciting places to play at here
in Phoenix, but I have the most fun a little special place
called Tobey Keith's Bar & Grill. They have live bands, concerts,
and did I mention line dancing and swinging? It is a blast and
any visitors are welcome to join in on the fun- but I recommend
doing stretches or yoga prior to dancing. And the best part of all
is the adorable outfits that the cowgirls wear, pictures of those to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment