Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Pondarosa

This Christmas break I traveled home to Emery
to visit the fam, farm and my other child/pet,
Knox. Cort often reminds me that I have kids/pets
in two different states and 3 different counties.
I promise that one day I plan to round them all up
and move them to a central location, but for now
they will have to just deal. Here are some fun
pics I shot during the visit. Keep in mind that
this was one of those bitter cold weekends and I had
just left sunny and 80's, but I did get a great one
of my dad and his horse, Cherokee. This horse is
notorious for giving chocolate kisses (aka horse snot
wrapped in kindness).







1 comment:

  1. oh my heck, I love these picture of you and craig! I should have gotten a christmas card with these!

    ReplyDelete