Sunday, June 26, 2011

SLC Mini Vaca






Its a rarity for me to have anything to blog about.
My life is very boring and although my animals keep
me entertained, I know that stories about them will
just bore everyone else to death. So, my one story
that is even worth reporting is my fun mini vaca home
to Utah. I was able to fly up to Salt Lake this week
to visit with Craig while he attended meetings.
It was great. We had great weather, great food, I
got to visit with family, and the hotel was fabulous.
Here are some pics of my mini vaca!

4 comments:

  1. where did you get that yellow shirt? i need it. hand it over and no one gets hurt. it was fabulous to see you...and to run up your room service bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to hear about your boring life skinny mini! Post, post! Maybe it will give us a breather from our nonstop mother marathon! Great pics though, looks relaxing..and ahem, cortney- I still want that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back off tate-I called it a year ago!

    ReplyDelete