Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Third Base or Home Stretch?

I'm not sure if I'm rounding third, or making for the
home stretch, but either way my last semester is
approaching and yes I'm ready. This summer has been
hot and full of classes, readings, papers and exams!
I'm ready to read a book for pleasure and not out of
necessity and have already picked out two books for
my up coming break. My upcoming break is actually just
one week prior to the beginning of my fall semester.
Lucky I know. My summer schedule has left me with little
reprieve from my studies, but I will take a break when
I can get it. Here's to another semester....blah

1 comment:

  1. home stretch it is- three cheers.....i like it think of of it this way: you'll be home in time for the next Nordstrom anniversary sale.

    ReplyDelete