Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quick update..

It is already time to celebrate my favorite
time of year! It is Craig's birthday, the beginning
of the fall season, and HALLOWEEN! At first I thought
it was never going to come, but it quickly got outrageously
busy and now I am staring at the backside of Oct!
I am busy burning my fall candle and working on my last paper.
I have made some trips home to Utah to visit my family, and
packed and moved home lots of boxes. Currently I am busy
doing some work as a Mediator, and tying up ends in order
to graduate and move home!

2 comments:

  1. your last paper- already? that means you JUST have ONLY a few things left and you are PRACTICALLY done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I can't believe it's almost here! Time is flying by! Can't wait til you're home!

    ReplyDelete