Sunday, March 25, 2012

27 Things…..(birthday edition)

1. I have not seen or read any of
the Harry Potter movies/books….but I want to
2. I like bluegrass music
3. I could see myself living in a small cottage
4. Big cities and traffic overwhelm me
5. I don’t believe in ghosts.
6. I’m undecided on the death penalty
7. Growing up, I wanted to be a horse trainer
8. I talk to my pets…all the time
9. I am the youngest of the twins by 12 minutes
10. I can do a mean British accent
11. I have been working on a Scottish accent
12. I wish I would have done more acting
13. I’m scared of worms
14. I’m a very cautious and careful driver
15. I’m pretty patient
16. I watch more BBC shows than American
17. I don’t kill things, even spiders and worms
18. I believe in Karma…(or the basic principal)
19. I can’t stand human blood or anatomy
20. I can stand blood and doctoring animals though
21. My grandparents taught me to drive
22. One of my favorite places is Grandma Jo’s house
23. I’m a morning person
24. Big houses stress me out
25. I am a great organizer
26. I was heavily influenced by female rockers of the 90’s
27. I can't go to bed with dirty feet, and I have the best
kept heels around.

2 comments:

  1. You should believe in ghosts. and what is it that you do to your heels that makes you so special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ghost are real! Take it from me i've laid up many nights worrying about them. And you're not a morning person.... I'm a morning person. This list was funny and i liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete