Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday

My Birthday came and went, and just like that
I'm 27! It's very exciting to be apart of the late
twenties club, and everyone has been so welcoming.
The birthday overall was a dreadful d+....thanks to the
wind and snow that stuck around the whole weekend and
throughout my birthday. I was also accompanied by a case
of bad allergies that left me scratching, sneezing
and with no voice. The bad weather was positively
awful, so the weekend left me craving sun and 50's.
On the up side, having a spring birthday guarantees
me a wide variety of spring fashion, and I did
score some new clothes that helped to brighten
things up a bit. I also got some birthday
wishes from a a soon to be two-year old, and others.
Here is to another year, and hoping that next year
my special day will fall in between the wind and
snow storms of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment